Thank you for visiting my blog during the All-Star Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop! I used the stamp set Bubble Over this month. The recipe for my card can be found at the end of my post.
Here are some tips for creating this card
- The card is 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored in half on the long side.
- Each wave is die cut from a 1″ x 6 1/2″ strip so I could stagger where the peaks of the waves fall. Use Dimensionals and Foam Strips for different thicknesses between the waves.
- Use the Seaside Textured Embossing Folder on all of the blue strips before adhering to card.
- After you die cut the bottle from a Window Sheet, use a Journaling Pen to make a line around the bottle so the bottle shows up better against the background.
- I used real cork (non-Stampin’ Up) and hand cut the shape. The cork is adhered with a glue dot.
- To adhere the bottle so you can’t see the glue dots to secure it, position them behind things. I added a glue dot in the lower right corner of the bottle (behind the wave) and underneath the message in the bottle.
- The message in the bottle is computer paper that is about 2″ x 1 1/2″.
- The mermaid’s tail was colored in by rubbing Q-Tips on the ink pads.
- The mermaid’s tail has Wink of Stella on it to make it shimmer (hard to see in photo).
The 12 designers who participate in the All-Star Tutorial Bundle also offer a blog hop! We showcase different projects on the blog hop, but use the same products we used in the PDF that you can earn or purchase.
If you are interested in the March All-Star Tutorial Bundle, you can purchase it HERE, or earn it for FREE by placing an online order of $50 or more from my Stampin’ Up website! If you are on my weSTAMP team, you automatically get the PDF free each month!
Here is a snippet of my project that is in the All Store Tutorial Bundle.
Head on over to Wendy Cranford’s blog to see her creative project and blog!