Here’s a project we made in Stamp Club this month. It’s a gift card holder made out of the Card Base Pop ‘N Cuts Die!
Stamp Set: Wishing You
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Season of Style DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Craft White
Accessories: Card Base Pop ‘N Cuts, Decorative Label Punch, 2 3/4” Circle Punch, Perfect Pennants Die, Word Window Punch, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip
Instructions for Card:
- Cut 8 1/2” x 11” piece of cardstock in half at 4 1/4” (the long way)
- Run it through the Big shot using the Card Base Pop ‘N Cuts die
- Score at 3 1/2”, 5 1/2”, and 7 1/2”.
- Fold cardstock in half at 5 1/2” score line (mountain fold)
- Valley fold the other two score lines.
- Using the Word Window punch, punch across the top of the 5 1/2” score line. I put the cardstock into the Word Window Punch about half way. This will make the slot where the gift card will slip in
- Tape 3 sides so the center stays together. DO NOT PUT STICKY STRIP ON TOP EDGE or the gift card will not slip in!!
- Stamp the sentiments inside
- Stamp the gifts on the Whisper White circle that has been punched. Use markers and color on the stamps.
- Cut a banner out of DSP and not the edges as shown.
- Layer the gift ontop of the Old Olive scalloped circle
- Tape banner to front of card.
- Attach circle layers to the front of the card using Dimensionals