Here’s a couple of cards, same fold, totally different look!
To make these cards:
- Base is made from a 5 1/2″ x 7 1/4″ piece of cardstock, scored at 4 1/4″ on the longer side
- To make the flap on the right, cut a piece of 3″ x 3 1/2″ piece of cardstock, scoring it at 1/2″ on the 3 1/2″ side.
- Tape the flap (the part that swings out to the right) that you just made in the step above to the card as shown.
- Tape the white cardstock ontop of that flap and stamp your sentiment on it.
- The rest is pretty self explanatory!
- Note: When you put the small flower on the front, be sure and put the glue dot on the CORNER of the flower or else the flower will keep the card shut. You just want the very edge of the flower to catch the corner of the flap piece so it doesn’t keep swinging open.
- I hope that makes sense!!