It’s time for some Christmas thank yous around here! These elf shoes sure have made the rounds this year! How about some MINI ones? Each shoe measures only 3/4″ across!
This card is just a front (no fold, it’s more like a post card). All I have to do is add my thank you note!
The instructions for these are shown below.
Curly Label Punch, Small Oval Punch (retired), Owl Punch, Post it Note Paper
- Punch a Curly Label out of desired cardstock
- Cut into 1/4ths
- Use a post it note so you can manuever the tiny piece easier while punching
- Place the cardstock into the small oval punch. I stuck it in there about 1/4″
- The next photo (#4) shows what it looks like after it’s punched
- Next punch out a small piece using the owl punch as shown
- I stuck the cardstock in about 1/8″
- To make the red glimmer paper balls at the end of the elf feet, use the same sized circle that you just used from the owl punch (the circle above the owl body on the punch)
- The stockings are 1/4″ wide striped DSP (Be of Good Cheer)