I am SO SAD to see one of my all time favorite stamps retiring from the Stampin’ Up catalog, the SWAK stamp (#120861). It’s only $5.95!! You can see the bottom lip of this stamp on the coffee cup lid. If you are a coffee lover you NEED TO ORDER THIS! LOL After May 31st they are gone forever!
You can order this stamp set by visiting my Stampin’ Up website HERE.
You have seen a lot of these coffee cups on my blog! I love making these! Here are some tips for making these little cards!
- The cardstock is cut to 5 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ and scored in half on the 5 1/2″ side at 2.75″
- The width of the cup (when folded) is 2 1/2″ at the top, and 1 3/4″ at the bottom
- The cup rim (Very Vanilla piece) is 1 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ and scored on the 2 1/2″ side at 1 1/4″
- The small strip ontop of that is 1/4″
- The width of the corrugated piece is 7/8″
- The flowers are punched from the BoHo Blossom Punch
- I also used the stamp set “Morning Cup”, which is still available (# 120489 for Clear and # 116988 for Wood)