What an honor to receive this BLOG AWARD from a couple of AWESOME STAMPERS!! I received this award from Melissa (RubberFUNattics), Laurie (Laurie’s Stampin’ Spot), and Kim (Kim’sCreativeNiche). THANK YOU so much, it means so much, especially coming from all!
I need to list 8 things about me as a recipient of this award. (Ugh, I don’t like talking about me!!!) Ok, here goes:
1. The most important thing to me is Christ in my life!
2. I have the most amazing husband who can figure out/fix anything! I’m serious!
3. My kids (3 kids + 1 daughter in law) are the greatest gifts ever received!
4. Our oldest son deployed last week. 🙁 He is a Captain in the Air Force. (Prayers please!)
5. Our 2nd child (daughter) got a job as a Kindergarten teacher during Christmas break, 1 week after her diploma arrived in the mail!
6. Our youngest son (I had him at 42 years old) keeps me HOPPING! Love that kid, he makes me laugh every day. He is our SURPRISE BLESSING!
7. I have been a Stampin’ UP demonstrator for 5 years!
8. I used to be a flight attendant for 20 years….traded in my wings to be a full time mom to our SURPRISE BLESSING (see number 6. LOL)