Well today I learned what being TAGGED means! My friend Nancy (visit her awesome blog here! tagged me, which means that I need to answer the questions I was tagged with.
The questions are: List seven random things about myself that you may or may not know. Ok, here goes:
1. Ok, here goes, in case you didn’t know this already, the NUMBER ONE UNO thing in my life is Jesus Christ. My life verse is: Proverbs 3:5-6
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and he will make your paths straight.”
2. I met my husband in gradeschool (I’m thinking it was about 3rd grade when I first laid eyes on him)
3. We have 3 children with quite a little gap inbetween them. (This is kind of my claim to fame…..) a 25 year old Air Force pilot son, a 19 year old soon to leave for college daughter (boohoo) and a 3 YEAR OLD SON. Of course I always have to add “and it’s all from the same family!” LOL I know people wonder that even if they don’t come out and ask it.
4. I used to fly for 20 years as a flight attendant. Yes I was one of those “sky hags”. It was a great, fun, EXCITING career, and I got to see the whole world, but I am now living out my DREAM job, being a stay at home mom and stamping/scrapping/crafting when ever I get the time.
5. I am the middle sister (aka: Jan Brady…..LOL) and have 2 awesome sisters who mean the world to me! Family is a big thing in my life. There’s only one thing missing and that is my dad, who passed away 2 1/2 years ago. I miss him so much!
6. I can cross one eye and keep the other one straight. (Do you think I can travel with the circus?) You can even ask me which eye to cross and which eye to keep straight. I am eye ambidextrous. LOL
7. I am a sweet-o-holic. Lately I have had to ban sugar in my diet because if it were up to me that is all I would eat. My most favorite dessert in the whole world are Pazookies. Did you know you can get a serving for about 10 people at BJ’s? Don’t worry, I have never eaten that sized one by myself, but believe me, I’ve dreamed about it. I pray there are pazookies in heaven.